World Getting Smaller

Monday, February 13, 2006

Life always gives a choice. And that too a tough one


The above statement has become one of my basic beliefs now

The irony in life is that it always gives multiple options. Looking back from the future, one of the option looks so obivious. And yet in the situation, its all confusing making it tough to choose

Lately I have been trying to convince myself that the choices I made in the past were correct. Why do I have to convince if I know those choices were correct? Probably because I am still afraid if those were the right choices


Matrix-2
This whole thing about the choice reminds me of Matrix-2 - I need to watch that movie again. I watched it long time back when it was just released. I had felt let down by Matrix-2 after the wonderful Matrix-1 which I watched atleast 25 times!! Maybe, Matrix-2 was not bad afterall, it was me who was immature!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home