World Getting Smaller

Friday, October 21, 2005

Why the name "World Getting Smaller"
The world is getting smaller every day err.. every moment. We see and feel it happen - information is available anytime, anywhere - when you want it, where you want it. Add to this emails, messengers, softphones (voip), video conferences, online (read: discount) shopping etc have shrinked the world to your neighborhood


Why did I choose "World Getting Smaller" as the blogspot name? Because:
* I could not think of something else spontaneously
* Blogging is cool stuff to shrink the world in all 4 dimensions - including time that is
* We make this happen at Cisco Systems (I work with Cisco and I am sure you would have seen and bought the Linksys device from Fry's or BestBuy - which has that little Cisco logo - thats us)


I can talk endlessly about this wonderful company and the experiences there - but at the moment I wanted to get my blogspot up and running

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home